Click here!

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Welcome 2013.

Yes, this's the first post of the year,
I thought I would blog something special about this special day,
but I'm feeling sleepy now and I was actually ready for bed,
so I'll make it short and share some thoughts of new year's resolutions here
since this has become a hot topic on Facebook since yesterday.

In fact, whether you have made your new year's resolutions or not,
the most important thing to know is to explore the resources to educate yourself
on the techniques and skills that would assist you in living a better life.
I don't have any so called new year's solutions anyway
because I feel that what I have said would be forgotten soon,
maybe sometime in the next week after I make the wishes,
it would be more meaningful to live my life well at present,
however, if you insist me to have one,
I would say I wish for peace and,
maybe a partner whom I could share my happiness with. LOL

Meanwhile, I hope I can know myself better and come up with more ideas
which would help me to shape a better me to adapt myself into the society.
That's all and I will end this post with a quote from Mike Dooley,
although I don't know who he's :D


“The best way to live the life of your dreams is to start living the life of your dreams Today,
 in every little way that you possibly can.”




No comments: