Click here!

Thursday 17 January 2013

Happiness

"A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances,
but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes." 

I can't really put a meaning to happiness
since everyone has their own definition of this word,
but I actually feel lucky and great to be here today 
because I think that being able to realise my dreams, 
is the best thing in the world.
Yes, I might not have a lot of friends, so what?
It's okay anyway because I have my family who will never betray me. 
We all become what we choose and believe to be
and I certainly have no regret for this. Let the past go, I always say.

You are happy so long as you choose to be happy
and nothing can stop you.
I always tell Alex and Adam, my heart is young,
and that's how I keep myself in the mood.



Those aviation enthusiasts out there, you might want to know this.
All Boeing 787(Dreamliner), the newest and most technologically advanced airliners, 
over the world have been grounded following the latest incident 
that caused an emergency landing in Japan until FAA completes the investigation. 
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/16/787-grounded-faa-orders-a_n_2490941.html

No comments: