Click here!

Monday 7 January 2013

No competition.

Do not open one's book without his/her permission, this is a bad manner.
Do not laugh at those who give the wrong answers, including me.
because I'm not a GOD, BRIGHTSPARK is nothing but nonsense.
Do not tell anyone that I'm doing fast, I don't need promotion.
Do not tell me that you're doing fast or slow, I'm not interested to know.
Do not ask me that how many questions I have done, I don't like it,
However I will still answer because I don't want to be rude.

They are they, we are we,
whether their marks are power or not
is nothing to do with us, please believe me that
to think like this will makes you feel better.

Competition is not necessary in the learning process,
it simply detracts from the learning process and puts unnecessary pressure on you.
We learn because we want to become enriched with knowledge.
In the end, your marks might be higher than me, so what?
I will feel satisfied as long as I pass the exams. ALL IS WELL.

No comments: