Click here!

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Acknowledge

For me, there's actually nothing wrong
if someone, who really does better than I do,
speaks loud to me or laugh at me because
I will certainly acknowledge them with respect.
That's how we support each other and
help each other to develop confidence.
However, I'll keep on reminding myself to
give blessing and share joy with friends
but not to stab them in their backs.

The weather is not so favourable to fly recently.
I'm waiting for my slot to do my second solo flight.
Thanks to APAC08. Of course, it would be nice
if I can go for General Handling solo flight also.
I'm not sure if I should have asked him to clear me for that
but I feel blessed and satisfied after flying with him.





Can't do anything except praying for our people in Sabah.

No comments: