Click here!

Monday 25 March 2013

CCN

So I went to USMKK with the other boys from APFT
for their Chinese Cultural Night (CCN) yesterday night.
The title of the show was Enchantment. I'm not sure
why they named it so but it was indeed a wonderful show
organized by the first and second year students from Health Campus.

I actually took some photos and posted them all on Facebook
but I had just never thought that Tanker would help me to tag them
and bring so much traffic to my Facebook in one day.
Just hope that they like my photos. I'm not a pro photographer anyway.

Last but not least, I must not forget to thank Avan
for inviting me to the show. I pretty enjoyed it :)

Link for the whole album:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151376403633553.1073741825.726518552&type=1&notif_t=like

Impressive and unique Peacock Dance
The Butterfly Dance. It's truly a regret that my seat and photography skills 
didn't allow me to take a better photo.


No comments: