Click here!

Monday 18 March 2013

Dream.



I actually planned to have an early night today
until I found this video on Facebook.
I just thought I must write something about this because
watching this video just gave me some goosebumps.
At the age of twenty-one, I think it's time to ponder about
the direction and life satisfaction to avoid the so called
"quarter-life crisis". Growing up is a must.
I'm not saying that I'm damn confused at the moment
but something just made me realise that I don't have a very clear goal.

SHING KANG! You always say that you want to be a good pilot
and you always believe that you would become one someday
until you look at your training or job now and realise that
it's not even close to what you thought you'd be doing.
Anyway, do not be afraid even though you have to start from the very bottom.
Be certain of your passions then you should be able to survive.

What you need to do now is to:
Pass all papers!
Improve your flying skills

No comments: