Click here!

Wednesday 27 March 2013

Leave approved!

I actually typed something and I was ready to post it
before it all went haywire and disarranged by itself.
I'm tired and I'm not going to retype it now.

Just want to say that the principal already approved
my leave for Qing Ming festival this afternoon.
For those who don't know what Qing Ming is,
it's also known as Ancestor day, it's a day where
Chinese go to the graves of the departed ones
and pay respect to them.
By the way, I initially thought that I had no hope for the leave
because I still didn't get any reply from AirAsia captains
so many days after I email them.

The last time I went home was during Chinese New Year
and its like very long ago, so I'm going to enjoy this short break.
If time permits, I wish I could also go to
the 5th Putrajaya International Hot Air Balloon Festival
which will be held from the 28th to 31st of  March in Putrajaya.
I actually went there last time and it was fun.
Just hope that it'll be more interesting this year
and more importantly is that I could practice my photography skills
with those things which I really like :)

Click here to know more about the hot air balloon fiesta!

No comments: