Click here!

Monday 25 March 2013

Ah Boys to Men

The theme song


Official trailer!

Recruit's anthem, composed and sang by Tosh Zhang,
is actually the theme song for the Jack Neo's latest movie, "Ah Boys to Men".
The movie is meant to commemorate the 45th anniversary of Singapore's National Service
and I would say that it's definitely one of the best movies that I have watched.
The main plot actually revolves around a group of young recruits
who are training to be a soldier in National Service in Singapore.

The film consists of two parts, the first part was released earlier in 2012
while the second part was released this year where
I think it's still being shown at cinemas now.

I just don't know why but I'm actually having a strong feeling about this song
even though I have never been to national service or any other training
other than scout activities in my own country.

Just thought to share it with you all, oh yeah,
Tosh Zhang is one of the casts of the movie :)

No comments: