Click here!

Friday 31 May 2013

31st May

So today is 31st May,
it's my dear elder sister's birthday!
Here I must dedicate this post to her
for all undivided support that she has been giving me.
Being the eldest of three children, she had been playing her role well
guarding us whenever our parents were not at home
until we all grew up and managed to take good care of ourselves.
I don't know how my other family members think about her,
but I feel great and blessed to be her cute little brother :P
Happy birthday, stay healthy and pretty, 大姐!


Okay! Talk about training.
My batch will be departing for Terengganu detachment in a few hours!
It's the decision of Chief Instructor. Now only expedite us but it's better than none :(
According to his plan, we're to complete single engine flying by mid September
so that we could proceed with twin engine flying and graduate on time.
I don't know if the plan will work, let's see what will happen there,
what I'm pretty sure is that we'll have minimum rest time
in Terengganu to catch up with the progress.


A friend of mine had a friendship problem recently.
I told her, backstabbers are everywhere,
it's nothing and it's normal in a big company like ours.
Sometimes, unconsciously, we even become one of them.
Dealing with them, there's one thing I've learned,
they are only powerful when your back is turned.
So why should we let them control so much of our mind?
You and me actually know who to keep in touch with
and who to keep away from one day.

Just a smile.

No comments: