Click here!

Tuesday 7 May 2013

Zombie

I'm actually feeling like a zombie now
after staying up the whole night to study
but still I came to the hangar
by taking 06:30am bus because
I was assigned as the duty cadet of the day
to do the morning brief even though
there's no any serviceable aircraft today.
Seriously, I'm not sure if it's considered lucky or not,
at least I have a valid reason to cancel my sortie
in exchange for a good rest.

(By the way, what a duty cadet needs to do
are to brief all flying cadets and duty instructor
about the actual weather report, terminal aerodrome forecast,
remaining aircraft hours, some part of SOP as well as emergency checklist
and the last job is to do a time check synchronised with the air traffic control's time.)

I swear I'm not going to stay up late anymore
after I finish all ground paper examinations by June.
My sleeping habit has been terribly messed up recently.
causing me to have insomnia almost every night,
playing lullabies didn't even help much.
It's a nightmare for those who usually
enjoy sleeping and dreaming :(

Anyway, I gotta go catch some sleep
at the cadet waiting room now.
Here are some pictures which I have just taken.
Good morning. Greetings from APFT hangar.

Just a beautiful and stunning view to welcome me back to hangar in the early morning!

The sky overhead the other side of the airfield.

Best view for a 360 panorama effect!

No aircraft. A tech log and authorisation sheet for each aircraft
should be on the table if there's any serviceable aircraft ready to fly.

Goyang kaki while chatting with my friend on Facebook.

Testing 123. See the reflection in the water?

ASIAN EXPRESS 6430. 
Travelled on this aircraft once.


Updated at 3:30pm*
A few aircraft were released for service
but my solo sortie was not flown due to 
flying repriortised to those AFI.
Another unproductive day at the hangar.
:)

No comments: