Click here!

Saturday 4 May 2013

Love Somebody


Have been playing this song over and over
since I woke up yesterday.(Yes, it's yesterday
because it's half past one in the morning now)
Anyway, like all previous posts which I have published recently,
this post has no any special hidden meaning
but I just want to note down my feelings
and say how much I'm in love with this song now.
Maroon 5 never disappoint me.
The only wrong is that they don't have an official video
for this wonderful song on YouTube yet.

Sometimes, the lyrics and the meaning don't matter,
the song just haunts you for months,
it's the same with how you can't get your crush out of your head.
Pictures or words, I just want to do some recordings,
keep track of my moods or perhaps
let someone know something that I might not want to tell her/him directly.

I really wanna love somebody
I really wanna dance the night away

Hopefully there's no another round.

No comments: