Click here!

Thursday 16 May 2013

Two more.

Exam week is done!
I have two remaining papers
but at least I could temporarily say good bye
to those thick books and test preps until June.

Performance: 90
Mass and Balance: Congratulations
Operational Procedures: Congratulations


Results were good, I only regret that
Performance didn't come up to my expectations
because I was confident in the theory part,
maybe I tabulated one of the graphs wrong.
(Performance is a subject about airplane performance)
Anyway, to my surprise, I found myself enjoying
the group study with my batch mates this time.
I'm not trying to take credit for their success
but sharing knowledge with them and
seeing them pass the exams did bring me some satisfaction.

Okay, let the past be the past.
I have to concentrate more on flying
and boost my flying hours from now on
to graduate from this place as soon as possible!


I don't stay up for no reason.
I don't stalk for no reason.
Even though sometimes there's no reason.

No comments: