Click here!

Saturday 18 May 2013

A man of contradictions



I want to be the best at everything
yet I'm afraid of failure at times.
I want to keep a low profile
yet I hope people think I'm great.
I want to have character and style
yet I'm lazy to make some changes.
I want to make more awesome friends
yet I'm not going to open my heart.
I want to get more readers here
yet I don't feel like sharing the link out.

I want to tell her how beautiful she is
yet I seriously lack of some courages. 
I want to get some attention
yet I don't want to be friendzoned.

I suppose the saying's right,
life is never free of contradictions,
that's what makes our behaviour 
so maddening and yet so fascinating. 

Went swimming with Alex at Renaissance at night just now.
We also didn't forget to enjoy the Jacuzzi and Sauna
before leaving for dinner at the Mat Spicy House.
Maybe I would blog about it when we go next time.
It was a great swimming session anyway.

Okay. I'll end this post here.
It's half past two in the morning.
Sigh. Maybe the night owl is me instead.
I want to go back to KL and this impulsion is getting stronger
day by day together with my mixed feelings here.

No comments: