Click here!

Friday 5 October 2012

391 days

Sometimes, it's dispiriting to know that friends around me,
who are at the same age with me and who I haven't met for quite a long time,
have already started earning money by being employed or running their small business.
Some of them look like doing very well, eating at classy restaurants, travel to foreign countries,
having a pretty girlfriend/handsome boyfriend, driving a nice car,
while I'm still doing my initial training and only getting a small amount of allowance every month.
I'm actually grateful for all things that I have got at the moment but I hope for more.
Well, I'm being a bit greedy today, I admit yet I think it's normal to have ambitions.

I can't wait to graduate and start flying around the world.
I want my parents to relax and enjoy their lives with no worries.
One more year! Ground school seems okay but problems are on the flying side.
Anyway, I can do nothing now, as always, just convert the ambition into forces
that keep me moving forward. Work hard.

Counting down.


Adam said I was actually good-looking and he didn't understand
why I didn't have a girlfriend. Well, I wonder why also.

1 comment:

Alex said...

Hey edison! haha