Click here!

Friday 12 October 2012

Halfway through JAA1

Having been in the ground school for one and a half month,
we are now considered halfway through Phase 1, 
there are another 38 days to our JAA1 and DCA tests.
Studies are alright so far. It's getting harder
but I think it's normal, at least handleable at the moment.

Speaking of which, I must talk about an instructor of mine.
You know, it's so cool to have an instructor who is from the India Air Force.
Seriously, I have great respect for him and it increases day by day,
especially when I knew that he had flown quite a lot of different fighter jets 
and the most awesome thing is that he has flown to 90000ft
where normally people couldn't survive 
without adequate equipment, for examples, pressure suit and oxygen supply.  

Even though I tend to get nervous during his classes,
because he always asks us to explain the theories,
some more I sit in the first row,
it's indeed my honour to be able to learn from him.
A excellent instructor he is :)

MIG25 - The fighter which my instructor used to fly M3.0(3 times faster than the speed of sound) at 90000ft. 


Last but not least, in order to make this blog more interesting and rich in contect,
I have decided to touch on more topics in the near future, 
which might or might not be related to aviation and my daily life,
so that I can get this blog more attention.
At first, I thought of keeping a record of my young life by remembering it with words
but I'm not sure if the readers of this blog are more than ten.
There's no fun if it's so.
I believe you must be able to understand it if you are reading this. 
So let's try something new? 

AirAsia Japan now have direct flights from Japan to Koria(Seoul and Busan)
while AirAsia Malaysia has also just launched flights to Lombok, Indonesia.
Aren't you excited yet? Aren't you interested? 
Hold on! Promotion for year 2013 has started as well.
haha! Kind of promoting for my own company, as what I have said,
this's an experiment for my blog, anyway,
those who're planning to go on a vacation,
just check it out at www.airasia.com! 


No comments: