Click here!

Saturday 20 October 2012

Monsoon

It's already raining when I woke up at seven o'clock this morning.
I believe it started at midnight, the downpours just continued until
three o'clock in the afternoon then gradually transformed into drizzle
before it stopped. It's the longest rain that I have seen so far.
With no any need to guess, I can tell it's Monsoon because it's almost time.

Generally, from November to February, it's the Monsoon raining season in East coast.
Kelantan, the state which I'm staying in now, is exactly in the region. In simple terms,
during this season, the winds from the northeast over the South China seas
brings heavy rains, thus the rivers can overflow and floods could happen.
Even though the aunties said that our place wouldn't be affected much,
the rain, like today, ruined my plan to wash and dry my clothes.
Anyway, I'm gonna prepare myself for the first Monsoon ever.

Today's so cold and gloomy, I should have got myself
a cup of hot coffee, played some music and gone EMO :D


Last but not least, let's me share some ideas about manufacture of the aircraft.
Do you know that the aircraft are actually made globally? For example,
Airbus's A350 XWB, its components are pre-assembled
in the various Airbus sites across Europe : Broughton in the UK, Bremen,
Germany, France and Spain. They are then transported in the air by the Beluga
to the final assembly line in Toulouse. Speaking of which, Airbus is now working on
the first flight test A350 XWB. Please follow them on Facebook if you would like
to know the progress of the airliner which is claimed to have extra wide body.


No comments: