Click here!

Thursday 18 October 2012

Sour grapes.

To be upset of what you don't have is to waste what you do have.
Do not be anxious because there are actually some advantages for being single,
at least you need not worry about someone, oh yeah,
it's another good example of sour grapes but looking at my friends 
who are around me like facing relationship problems everyday 
already make me stressed enough. Too many failures in the past.
Anyway, just remain steady, be lovable to be loved,
nothing will stop you when fate comes.

I have three days off starting from tomorrow,
thanks to Kelantan FA, here I wish you all the best,
please win the match and get me another holiday perhaps.

I'm not anti-social but I just don't like to talk cock and 
I don't answer questions which I think they will invade my privacy.
Remember that respect is to be earned but not given. Please.

Before I end my post tonight, I would like to share something about AirAsia.
Do you know that every Friday is Fabulous Fly-Day for the best low-cost airline?
A lot of fabulous deals would be available from 11am to 4pm on this day and
the Fabulous Fly-Day is back tomorrow. Grab your tickets fast at www.airasia.com.


No comments: