Click here!

Sunday 14 October 2012

Stressed.

I'm so stressed to see people keep posting things that I don't wish to recall, like the activities that I don't participate any longer, on Facebook. On the other hand, there are also some very aviation-enthusiastic guys, whom I think they are too hardcore sometimes, non-stop posting things about aircraft, which I almost touch everyday. Maybe you will ask me not to log on Facebook then. I just cannot quit Facebook because it has become my habit to update my daily life and stalk my friends there. Friends, just share something about nice food, hot chicks, romantic songs or some beautiful places to go, please.

Not sure if Facebook has the fuction
which you can use to check who have viewed your page,
otherwise you might be surprised to see me in the first place.
I need some time to confirm my feelings because I tend to have a desire
to seek for difficulties and make them down. I just don't want this to happen.

Tonight, if the weather is favourable enough,
the history of human limitations would be rewritten.
because there's a guy, who is called Felix, going to ascend
to 120000ft, doing a freefall, reaching supersonic speeds
then parachuting to the ground. Wish him luck!

Click here for more information of the event.
http://www.redbullstratos.com/the-mission/what-is-the-mission/

No comments: