Click here!

Saturday 20 October 2012

Regrets.

Sometimes, I think that mum has wasted too much money on me,
I shouldn't have gone to study in a private school to make myself suffer,
I shouldn't have gone to the college, although I quite enjoyed my studies there,
if I had known that I would be chosen by the company eventually.
Even if taking up the Diploma course was right,
I should have applied for JPA,
I should have finished the course so that I didn't need
to repay the study loan to the government with first class.
Those decisions were seriously a mistake.

Just allow me to grumble.

However, I'm clear,
life is full of regrets, 
do not blame because  
it's the past that brings you here today.
And above all, I'm really feeling great,
I have never been so happy before,
that's enough but it would be perfect
if I'm not so far away from my family.

Past? Just fxxk it,
learn what you need to learn
and do all your best at the present.




1 comment:

KarenHII said...

yeah, me too a lots of regrets but we're still young :)