Click here!

Wednesday 17 March 2010

harder

Tango Hotel India November Kilo India November Golf
Oscar Foxtrot
Yankee Oscar Uniform



A cool thing that I've just learnt
from the blog of my new friend,
they are alphabets that must be known by
every people who is interested or
work in aviation industry..
because they are the representative code names
which are used to differentiate the aircraft names
and might be the simplest lesson..
Only want to practice or..Show off :)
haha...just have a fun..

I have to practice harder
and study harder.

3 comments:

Jeffrey said...

"THINKING OF YOU"....
u thinking of hu oh?
hahahaha

Anonymous said...

jeff...
you let out my secret==

haha...





edison

Jeffrey said...

hu told me know how to read those word wor.... curious le me so boncar ur rahsiah lor.... hahhahaha sorry wor....