Click here!

Wednesday 24 March 2010

A visit to NUC again

Went to NUC again with my family
For the uninteresting Open Day last Saturday,
Wanted to experience their “colourful”
university life at first,
But felt deceived when I was there
And found nothing special like joyful activities
Or beautiful babes that could attract me.
Well..They won’t affect my studies..very much.
And I still believe that I have made a right choice
After doing a lot of surveys
About my course and future career.

We set the office as our first stop
when we reached the campus in the afternoon,
Passed up my medical certification
And the certified actual SPM results,
Then had a short conversation with the counselor
That served us before,Jeffrey,
To get some information about the ways
Of applying loan and scholarship,
Luckily we did everything that we wanted that day,
If not so,I had really better spend my weekend at home.

Before leaving,Mum didn’t forget
To remind me to visit the hangar
That I will be studying and working
In the following two years,
Because the hangar was exactly closed
When we were there last time,
Got a chance to meet with some lecturers
And seniors there and I did ask some questions.
In the conversation,heard a senior said that
He almost spend 4 hours per day to do revision..
It's holly shit and shocking :)


The hangar is quite big
But only an aircraft inside.


Thanks to the Indian lecturer
for permitting me to get on.


Cool and narrow cockpit..
Full of a lot of instruments.


Microsoft Flight Simulator X
The game that I just bought
But seems unable to be instaledl.










Please pray for her,
On this Saturday morning,
Just do it and don’t ask me,
Any questions..

1 comment:

Xiu Yu said...

preferable flight sim 2004 with some add on. that will be sufficient. :)