Click here!

Thursday 11 March 2010

Letter + SPM

Finally saw the letter from Nilai UC
That I’ve been waiting so long
In my house’s mailbox when I reach home yesterday.
A great portion of the anxieties and confusion disappeared!
The beginning of the letter is “We are pleased to inform you
that you’ve been accepted into Semester 1 of the………….”
However,I know I can’t be happy so fast because
there are conditional offers based on my registration...
The whole process will only be completed after the
Submission of 2 certified true photocopies of my actual SPM results
And a testimonial from a medical practitioner to prove that
My medical and physical situations is fit enough to meet
The Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA) requirement.
So..I've gone to the doctor’s this morning for this..
But I didn't get the certificate that I want because
Doctor Lim said that he have no equipment to carry out
The hearing defects check..Have to go hospital later..
But I think I will pass the check easily
Since I have no colour blindness,hearing defects and Asthma,
The problem is the charge is expensive if I do this at private hospital.
You know..The efficiency of government hospitals can't be trusted..

I've just got my SPM results in this morning too.
My results could be said....not very bad..
But quiet disappoint me and my family..
I regret so much because didn't study hard for the exams.
Same to what I expected before..
But the unbelievable news is..
I got A in my English paper..
And B for the 1119(a English paper also)
with my broken and low standard English.
Considering to study abroad If I do well in my diploma.

Last,wanna to do some recommendation,
Augustana-It is the name of the team.
And come from America,I think?
You may find their songs on internet.
Even though are not many,
But all of them are nice to hear,
And they are mixed of Rock and Romance.
Like the background music of my blog-Boston.





Please tell me you’re fine.
That is only what I want to know.
这样的成绩的确令人惊讶,
怎么了,严重退步了吗?
是的。我必须承认我的懒散。
多想找人倾诉此刻的心情,
但是我害怕那一仙的简讯,
再次的石沉大海,
等不到回复 :(

1 comment:

vjing said...

my spm result was bad
and that is nothing to do to regret

it is really good to get A in English
and B for 1119

i also waiting the reply from uni
feel bad to wait
and one of the uni had decline me

yup
augustana
they are form usa

want to recommend a band to you also
"owl city"