Click here!

Friday 12 March 2010

My declaration xD

Want to win.
Have to win.
I must win.
Try all my best,
Gain the victory again,
And get rid of the shame,
For my own good,
And not disappointing them,
Not allowed to be lazy,
Not allowed to be weak,
Not allowed to be beaten,
In the following two and half years,
Should treasure the last chance,
Should do as well as possible,
To pursue my dream,
To soar in the skies,
To have no regret.

Already promised myself not to
Bring up this topic again,
but still felt ashamed and embarrassed
when the relatives and friends asked me about this.
Like what I've thought before,
First sentence-How many As have you got?
Second sentence-How could this happen?
Third sentence-It is unbelievable.
Fxxx..Start imagining the faces of my family
when they have been asked such stupid questions.
Though they didn't scold or blame me,
Their sound was sad and unsatisfied..

SPM results are not good enough?
Then use the diploma result !!
It’s really the time to carry out
A new change even though
I’ve talked about it many times before.
Anyhow,practicing is more important : )
Trainee,won’t be a excuse for the fall
Of my academic results in my college’s life.
Let’s see and bear this out later.

Besides,I will try to write more bloggies in English
and force myself to speak proper English
As much as possible in the future
Since my English standard is not good.
It’s the only and fastest way to improve,
And increase my capacity of competition.
Welcome any of you to correct me
If I wrote or spoke something wrong.
Your kind help would be appreciated..




Read a short funny article yesterday
From a aircraft magazine which is published
By students in a college in Seremban…
It may be meaningless but enough to make me laugh.

Two planes arrived at flight control
At exactly the same time.
Flight control said: “Delta,Continental,
You both arrived at the same time.
Who wants to go first?”
The Continental pilot immediately heard,
“Go ahead,Delta,I’ll wait”--------End









And last one to say
Thank you ,YEE : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u r welcome =]
hah

YEE

vjing said...

good luck ;)

really important to force ourselves to do sth

to make us become better people